Christian Gerhaher / Christine Schäfer / Christian Thielemann - Johannes Brahms: Ein deutsche Requiem [Video] album download
Johannes Brahms - "Ein deutsches Requiem" op. 45. The soloists in this production, which was recorded at Munich's Philharmonie in April 2007 with the Munich Philharmonic, also rank among the best in their voice ranges. Christian Gerhaher has become particularly noted as a Lied singer, and won the prestigious "Echo Klassik" award in 2002 for his recording of Schubert's "Winterreise . Christine Schäfer, Soprano Christian Gerhaher, Baritone Chor des Bayerischen Rundfunks (Production Peter Dijkstra) Münchner Philharmoniker Christian Thielemann, conductor. Terms and conditions.
With Chor des Bayerischen Rundfunks, Christian Gerhaher, Münchner Philharmoniker, Christine Schäfer.
Christian Thielemann. Deutsches Requiem (short story). A German Requiem (Brahms). Christian Thielemann. Christian Thielemann (born 1 April 1959 in Berlin) is a German conductor. He is Chief Conductor of the Staatskapelle Dresden and the Director of the Salzburg Easter Festival. In 1997, he became of the Deutsche Oper Berlin. A report in 2000 stated that Thielemann was to leave the Deutsche Oper in 2001 over artistic conflicts with the then-incoming artistic director Udo Zimmermann. Thielemann remained with the company until 2004, when he resigned over conflicts regarding Berlin city funding between the Deutsche Oper and the Staatsoper Unter den Linden. com/Christian Thielemann.
Ein Deutsches Requiem, Op. Christine Schäfer, soprano Christian Gerhaher, baritone Bavarian Radio Chorus Munich Philharmonic Orchestra/Christian Thielemann Live Performance from the Philharmonie im Gasteig, April, 2007 Unitel Classics DVD 703308 LPCM Stereo DTS Widescreen Anamorphic. Camilla Tilling, soprano Detlof Roth, baritone Berlin Radio Symphony Orchestra & Chorus/Marek Janowski Pentatone Classics SACD 5186361 Hybrid Multichannel. Herreweghe, on Harmonia Mundi, has the leanest Brahms Requiem I know, clocking in at 66:15. His is an excellent rendition, and so is Levine's, on a more centrist 1984 RCA set. With Kathleen Battle and Håkan Hagegård as his soloists, and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, his is also a very worthwhile rendition.
Johannes Brahms’s German Requiem is one of the most famous sacred works of the 19th century – not least because due to its Protestant basis, it differs so significantly from the settings of the Latin mass by Mozart or Verdi. The Berliner Philharmoniker performed the work in January 2015 under the baton of Christian Thielemann. Here, Thielemann and two other participants of the concert, baritone Christian Gerhaher and chorus master Gijs Leenaars, talk about their view of the music, text and expressive world of Brahms’s composition and on working with the Berliner Philharmoniker
Christine Schäfer (soprano), Christian Gerhaher (baritone). Munich Philharmonic Orchestra, Christian Thielemann. it's a performance of great warmth, dignity and impressive power. BBC Music Magazine, February 2011, Mor. elease Date: 27th Sep 2010.
- Berlin State Opera Orchestra / René Kollo / Christian Thielemann - René Kollo Sings Wagner & Strauss album mp3 flac
- Christian Thielemann - Schumann: Symphonies Nos. 1 & 4 album mp3 flac
- Christian Thielemann / Wiener Philharmoniker - Beethoven: Symphonies Nos. 1-3 album mp3 flac
- Christian Thielemann - Der Kleine Hörsaal album mp3 flac
- Christian Thielemann / Bayreuth Festival Orchestra - Richard Wagner: Der Ring des Nibelungen - Great Scenes album mp3 flac
- Christian Gerhaher - The Art of Song: Lied Edition album mp3 flac
- Christian Thielemann - Schumann: Symphony No. 3 album mp3 flac
- Christian Lindberg - Christian Lindberg: The Total Musician [DVD Video] album mp3 flac
- Piotr Beczala / Anna Netrebko / Christian Thielemann - Wagner: Lohengrin [Video] album mp3 flac
- Jean-Christian Michel - Requiem album mp3 flac