Mendelssohn: Symphony No. 4 "Italian"; Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 6 "Pathétique" album download
Symphony No. 4 in A Major, Op. 90, "Italian": II. Andante con moto. By Felix Mendelssohn - Anthony Bramall & Slovak Philharmonic Orchestra. 3. Symphony No. 90, "Italian": III. Con moto moderato. 4. 90, "Italian": IV. Saltarello. 5. 6 in B Minor, Op. 74, "Pathetique": I. Adagio - Allegro non troppo. 74, "Pathetique": III. Allegro molto vivace. By Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky - Antoni Wit & Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra. 8. 74, "Pathetique": IV. Finale. Adagio lamentoso-Andante.
Symphony No. Your browser does not support the audio element. 74, "Pathetique": II. Allegro con grazia.
Symphony N. in A ('Italian'), O. 0 Work. 6. llegro con grazia. back to top ^. Similar Albums. Tchaikovsky: Symphony N. ('Pathetique'). Philadelphia Orchestra. Toscanini conducts Mendelssohn. NBC Symphony Orchestra.
Tchaikovsky's epic Symphony No. 6, The Pathetique, begins with a movement as compelling as any tone poem. Charles Hazlewood explores this great movement together with the BBC Philharmonic. Discovering of the Week. Listen to programmes examining the life and works of Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 6 ring Music. This episode is related to Symphony No. 6 (Tchaikovsky). Mendelssohn: Symphony No. 4 'Italian'. This clip is related to Classical musical works published posthumously. Mozart: Eine Kleine Nachtmusik. More clips from Discovering Music
Symphony No. 90, MWV N 16 "Italienische": III. Con moto moderato - Felix Mendelssohn, Slovak Philharmonic, 6:270:30. 90, MWV N 16 "Italienische": IV. Saltarello: Presto - Felix Mendelssohn, Slovak Philharmonic, 6:080:30. 74, TH 30 "Pathétique": I. Adagio - Allegro non troppo - Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra, 18:540:30
Pyotr Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 6 "Pathétique". Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra. There is also a story behind Pyotr Tchaikovsky’s Symphony No. 4, which is about his feelings after a short and catastrophic marriage to Antonina Miliukova. To the wealthy Nadezhda von Meck, who eventually became one of his patrons, he wrote: The introduction has a theme in the brass section that recurs several times throughout the symphony.
|Symphony No. 4 in A major ("Italian"), Op. 90|
|2||Andante con moto||6:28|
|3||Con moto moderato||6:27|
|Symphony No. 6 in B minor ("Pathétique"), Op. 74|
|5||Adagio. Allegro non troppo||18:54|
|6||Allegro con grazia||8:40|
|7||Allegro molto vivace||9:21|
|8||Finale. Adagio lamentoso. Andante||10:41|
- Otto Klemperer - Mendelssohn: Symphony No. 4 'Italian'; Schubert: Symphony No. 4 'Tragic' album mp3 flac
- Neville Marriner - Mendelssohn: Symphonies Nos. 3 "Scottish" & 4 "Italian" album mp3 flac
- Complete Classical Music Library: The Symphonies, Vol. 1 [Box Set] album mp3 flac
- Symphonies: The Greatest Hits, Vol. 1-10 album mp3 flac
- Janos Sandor - Mendelssohn: Symphonies Nos. 3 & 4 album mp3 flac
- Wilhelm Furtwängler - Tschaikowsky: Symphony No. 6; Schubert: Symphony No. 8 album mp3 flac
- Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 6 album mp3 flac
- Alexander Gibson / James Lockhart - Mendelssohn: Hebrides Overture; Symphony No. 3 "Scottish"; Symphony No. 4 "Italian" album mp3 flac
- Lorin Maazel - Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 6 'Pathétique'; Romeo and Juliet album mp3 flac
- Giuseppe Sinopoli - Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 6 "Pathétique"; Romeo & Juliet album mp3 flac