Paul Quinn - Ain't That Always the Way album download
Tracks A and B1: Original Sound Recording made by Alan Horne from the Soundtrack of 'Punk Rock Hotel'. Special cover with die-cut holes on left and right side like a dia film and Yellow removable OBI strip.
Ain't That Always the Way. SWX 6. 7 inch.
The song is written by Edwyn, but was released under Paul's name. Edwyn's version is on the 12 inch from 50 Shades Of Blue released some years later.
Paul Walter Quinn (born 1959) is a Scottish musician who was the lead singer of cult 1980s band Bourgie Bourgie, and also released records with Jazzateers, Vince Clarke and Edwyn Collins and sang on an early track by the French Impressionists. were signed by MCA Records and released two singles in 1984, both of which charted in the UK, "Breaking Point" peaking at number 48 and "Careless" at number 96. The group began recording an album with producer Mike Hedges but it remained unreleased when they split up. Quinn then collaborated with Edwyn Collins on a version of The Velvet Underground's "Pale Blue Eyes", released on Postcard Records boss Alan Horne's new Swamplands label, which reached number 72 in the UK in August 1984.
Listen to music from Paul Quinn like Ain't That Always The Way. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Paul Quinn. 1. Glasgow singer Paul Quinn first emerged in the late '70s as a member of the influential Postcard Records scene.
- Useless ID - Bad Story Happy Ending album mp3 flac
- Quinn Hedges - Step Outside album mp3 flac
- Quinn - So Low, So High album mp3 flac
- Brendan Quinn - How About That album mp3 flac
- Useless Brother - Useless Brother album mp3 flac
- Quinn - Luss album mp3 flac
- The Velvet Underground - And So On album mp3 flac
- Useless ID - Get in the Pita Bread Pit album mp3 flac
- San Quinn - What Goes Around Comes Around: Good Karma album mp3 flac
- San Quinn - Dirty Pool the Soundtrack, Vol. 1 album mp3 flac