Ahmad Jamal - Piano Scene album download
Complete your Ahmad Jamal collection. Poinciana (CD, Album, RE). Portrait Masters. PRT 4655465 2. Ahmad Jamal.
The Piano Scene of Ahmad Jamal is an album by American jazz pianist Ahmad Jamal featuring performances from his earliest recording sessions for Okeh in 1951–52 in Chicago, and a Epic 1955 session from October 1955 in New York, NY. It includes additional selections from the sessions where the 1956 album The Ahmad Jamal Trio was recorded. The album was re-released in 2005 with additional tracks.
4. Billy Boy. 5. Will You Still Be Mine. 7. Crazy He Calls Me. 8. The Surrey With the Fringe On Top. 10. Slaughter On 10th Avenue. 12. It's Easy To Remember.
Ahmad Jamal reveals the influence of Art Tatum and Nat King Cole in his performance, whereby his masterly art and independent style is already recognizable. The trios are quite unique in themselves, although the hierarchy is unchangeable: Ahmad Jamal is and remains the boss; he performs the majority of the solos. A special highlight is surely the first version of "Billy Boy". And not only Miles Davis praised the pianist for his technical prowess and wealth of ideas.
Free download and listen The Piano Scene of Ahmad Jamal. Ahmad Jamal, Ahmad Jamal Trio. Style: pop. Album year: 2011. Tracks count: 1. Views: 2. Ahmad Jamal - Aki and Ukthay 03:07. The Complete Collection: 1951-59 - Ahmad Jamal.
More albums from Ahmad Jamal: Ahmad Jamal At The Pershing by Ahmad Jamal. Jamal At The Pershing Vol. 2 by Ahmad Jamal. Heat Wave by Ahmad Jamal. The Roar Of The Greasepaint – The Smell Of The Crowd by Ahmad Jamal. View all albums . The Piano Scene Of Ahmad Jamal. By: Ahmad Jamal (1959, Jazz).
Ahmad Jamal – Ahmad Jamal is an American jazz pianist, composer, bandleader, and educator. For five decades, he has one of the most successful small-group leaders in jazz. Jamal was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and he began playing piano at the age of three, when his uncle Lawrence challenged him to duplicate what he was doing on the piano. Jamal began formal training at the age of seven with Mary Cardwell Dawson. Jamal also studied with pianist James Miller and began playing professionally at the age of fourteen.
- Ahmad Jamal - Encore album mp3 flac
- Ahmad Jamal - But Not for Me: Live at Pershing Lounge 1958 album mp3 flac
- Ahmad Jamal - The Bright, the Blue and the Beautiful album mp3 flac
- Ahmad Jamal - Poinciana [Music On] album mp3 flac
- Ahmad Jamal - Bogata: Jazz Cafe Presents Ahmad Jamal album mp3 flac
- Ahmad Jamal Trio - Complete Live at the Spotlite Club: 1958 album mp3 flac
- Ahmad Jamal - Ahmad Jamal Trio album mp3 flac
- Ahmad Jamal Trio / Ahmad Jamal - The Awakening album mp3 flac
- Ahmad Jamal - Complete Collection Part One: 1951-1959 album mp3 flac
- Ahmad Jamal - Macanudo album mp3 flac