Phil Lesh - Mason's Children album download
Features Song Lyrics for Phil Lesh & Friends's Mason's Children album. Mason's Children Lyrics. Phil Lesh & Friends Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Phil Lesh & Friends Lyrics.
Mason died on Monday, we bricked him in the wall All his children grew and grew, they ain't never grown so tall before They may never grow so tall again. We dug him up on Tuesday, he hardly aged a day Taught us all we ever knew, we ain't never known so much before We may never know so much again. The wall collapsed on Wednesday, we chalked it up to fate Mason's children ran and flew, they ain't never run so fast before Swore they'd never show their face again. Mason was a mighty man, a mighty man was he Always said when I'm dead I'm gone, don't you weep.
Mason's Children was performed less than 20 times by the Grateful Dead in a two and a half month period between the middle of December 1969 and the end of February 1970. The versions of the song on the So Many Roads box set and So Many Roads sampler vary slightly.
Grateful Dead – Mason's Children. Label: Backstage (8) – DISK 115. Format: CD, Reissue, Unofficial Release. Bass Guitar – Phil Lesh. Drums – Bill Kreutzmann. Drums, Percussion – Mickey Hart. Guitar, Vocals – Bob Weir. Keyboards, Vocals – Pigpen. Vocals, Lead Guitar – Jerry Garcia. Mason's Children (CD, Album, Unofficial). Scorpio (3). 93-GD-019.
Mason died on Monday We bricked him in the wall All his children grew and grew They never grew so tall before May they never grow so tall again. We dug him up on Tuesday He'd hardly aged a day Taught us all he ever knew We never knew so much before We may never know so much again. Mason was a mighty man A mighty man was he All he said, when dead and gone Don't you weep for me. The wall collapsed on Wednesday We chalked it up to fate All his children ran and hid We never hid so well before Swore we'd never show our face again. It was played live less than 20 times in total in 1969 and 1970. It has recently been revived by Phil Lesh & Friends, and by "The Dead". Who Are You? Where Are You?
Fallout from the Phil Zone is a double compilation album of live recordings by the Grateful Dead handpicked by the band's bassist Phil Lesh. It contains the first Grateful Dead CD releases of "In the Midnight Hour" (clocking in at over 30 minutes) and Bob Dylan's "Visions of Johanna". The album title has multiple meanings. Since the performances were selected by Phil, they are the ones in his "zone".
View concert statistics of Mason's Children by Grateful Dead played live. Detailed Statistics by Artist. Mason's Children stats Phil Lesh & Friends Furthur Grateful Dead Robert Hunter The Dead Yonder Mountain String Band Playing Dead Dark Star Orchestra The Other Ones Stu Allen & Mars Hotel Joe Russo's Almost Dead. 1. Phil Lesh & Friends.
Typically replies within a day. Contact Mason's Children on Messenger.
|1||Mason's Children J.J. Garcia / Robert Hunter / Phil Lesh||Phil Lesh||4:52|
- Grateful Dead - Twilight Zone, Vol. 1 album mp3 flac
- Grateful Dead - Dick's Picks, Vol. 8: Harpur College, Binghamton, NY May 2, 1970 album mp3 flac
- Grateful Dead - Road Trips, Vol. 4, No. 4: The Spectrum, Philadelphia, April 6, 1982 album mp3 flac
- Grateful Dead - Dick's Picks, Vol. 1: Tampa, FL 12/19/1973 album mp3 flac
- Phil Lesh - Instant Live: Hifi Buys Ampthitheatre - Atlanta, GA 6/25/06 album mp3 flac
- Grateful Dead - Road Trips, Vol. 3 No. 2: 11/15/71 Municipal Auditorium, Austin, TX album mp3 flac
- Grateful Dead - Dick's Picks, Vol. 18: Dane County Coliseum 2/3/78 & Uni-Dome, University Of N. Iowa 2/5/78 album mp3 flac
- Grateful Dead - Pop History album mp3 flac
- Phil Lesh - There and Back Again album mp3 flac
- Grateful Dead - Grateful Dead Download Series, Vol. 2: Springer's Inn, Portland album mp3 flac