Cantatas 11-20 album download
Cantatas BWV 11, 37, 43, 128 - conducted by John Eliot Gardiner Article: Bach, the Grape-Stamper (BWV 43/7). Discography - Part 1. Complete Recordings. Holland Boys Choir, Netherlands Bach Collegium.
Bach: Cantatas for the Complete Liturgical Year Vol. 7: "O Ewigkeit du Donnerwort" - Cantatas BWV 20 · 2 · 10. Cantatas BWV 2, BWV 10, BWV 20. Sigiswald Kuijken. OVPP - No Choir), La Petite Bande. 2nd recording of Cantata BWV 11 by S. Kuijken. Bach: Cantatas for the Complete Liturgical Year, Vol. 11: "Weinen, Klagen, Sorgen, Zagen" (Cantatas BWV 67, 85, 12). Cantatas BWV 12, BWV 67, BWV 85.
Bach: Cantatas, Vol. 20' Courtesy of the artist. Hear selections from new releases with our weekly Choral Featured Album Fridays at 11 . central on the Choral Stream. For this week's Choral Featured Album, we present "Bach: Cantatas, Vol. 20," the new release from the Choir and Orchestra of the . Comprising musicians from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, the ensembles bring musical refinement and energy to these live-recorded performances of BWV 48, 90, and 131.
Hear selections from new releases with our weekly Choral Featured Album Fridays at 11 . The new release from the Choir and Orchestra of the . Bach Foundation features live recordings of three cantatas and marks the twentieth volume in their Bach cantata series.
Bach – Secular Cantatas – Suzuki. 27 Saturday Feb 2016. Bach JS, Masaaki Suzuki. And he actually purchased me breakfast because I found it for hi. .This actually answered my downside, thank you! LikeLike. hopperstock media said: 17/11/2016 at 05:47.
Cantatas, Volume 11: Genova/Greenwich. Overview (current section). Set track as current obsession. Cantata, BWV 49 - Recitativo Dialogo (Sopran, Bass) - Mein Glaube hat mich selbst so angezoger - Johann Sebastian Bach.
S. Bach - Das Kantatenwerk is a classical music recording project initiated by the record label of Telefunken in 1971 (first recordings had been made in December 1970) to record all 193 sacred Bach cantatas. The project was entrusted to Nikolaus Harnoncourt and Gustav Leonhardt. Each conductor had his own instrumental ensemble, based in Austria and the Netherlands respectively.
Both cantatas are dedicated to Augustus III, Elector of Saxony, and his family, and both are related to his fragile role as King of Poland (which was not to the liking of the Poles). Sample and take a look at the texts of Schleicht, spielende Wellen, BWV 206 (Glide, playful waves). The librettist of this work is unidentified, but whoever it was constructed a rather elaborate conceit involving four rivers (the Vistula, Elbe, Danube, and Pleiße) that each have a kind of claim on the Elector .
7. Recitativo E Arioso. BIS’s recording teams use microphones from Neumann, DPA and Schoeps, audio electronics from RME, Lake People and DirectOut, MADI optical cabling technology, monitoring equipment from B&W, STAX and Sennheiser, and Sequoia and Pyramix digital audio workstations.
- Il Concertino Köln - Telemann: Cantatas album mp3 flac
- Bach: Cantatas, Vol. 29 album mp3 flac
- Bach: Complete Cantatas, Vol. 2 album mp3 flac
- Complete Cantatas album mp3 flac
- Bach, Telemann: Cantatas album mp3 flac
- Christmas Cantatas album mp3 flac
- Handel: Opera Arias, Oratorios & Cantatas album mp3 flac
- Sacred Cantatas album mp3 flac
- Bach Cantatas, Vol. 5 album mp3 flac
- Bach: Cantatas, Vol. 14 album mp3 flac